Jul 18, 2007

Hot Rod, a lot like Napoleon Dynamite

We saw this movie at an advanced screening last night. It was sooo silly. But it was clean humor. This guy thinks he is a stunt man, but he is an idiot. He gets hurt so much. I didn't plan on staying having left the dentist's office to get my son into the theather. The don't let kids under 18 in without parents no matter the rating into advanced screenings. But Scott's friend was a no show so I stayed to keep him company. We had so much fun watching this crazy movie. I love Ian McShane. I can't believe the actors on Deadwood couldn't keep to their contracts. He and Sissy Spacek where the only known actors in this movie and they were very funny in a straight way. I would recommend it to anyone who needs a good laugh.

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0787475/HR06396R.jpg.html?path=gallery&path_key=0787475&seq=3

No comments: